Monday, August 29, 2011

Two and a Half: a New Start and a Death

Photobucket

CBS has recently released a promo picture of Two and a Half Men featuring Ashton Kutcher in replacement of Charlie Sheen.

It looks really awkward. But I have high hopes because Kutcher was hilarious on The 70’s Show and other movies. So I think this is what TAAHM needed because was it just me or was it starting to get repetitive?

And they also released a synopsis of the first episode (which airs September 19th)

“After the death of Charlie Harper, an Internet Billionaire purchases Charlie's beach house.”
Even awkwarder, right! Is Alan just going to sell the house with a discloser that he and his son are still living there, or is he just going to rent out the room.
Regardless I’m sure the awkward (and perverted) jokes will keep on coming and I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment