Sunday, August 28, 2011

Battleship: The Movie



I was looking forward to this movie so badly but when the trailer hit, I changed my mind immediately. It had such potential but they made it aliens (or at least it looks like that) and the alien ship doesn’t even look original! It looks like a mix from Transformers and Terminator: Salvation. And the story looks extremely predictable (ten bucks says at the end Liam Neeson's charactor dies but right before he gives that kid premission to marry his daughter).

Only bright side is it has Liam Neeson it!

I hope they release a new trailer soon and have the “alien” ship be some sort of Chinese/Japanese prototype ship then it could once again have huge potential.

If it doesn't have a better trailer indaciting something other than alien I’ll probably just wait for DVD for this one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment